Noggenfogger Elixir

Noggenfogger Elixir

Level: Requires level 35

Armor Level: Common

Binding: Binds when picked up

Sold by: Marin Noggenfogger & Sprinkle Noggenfogger in Tanaris

On Use:  Transforms into a skeleton

Noggenfogger can now be purchased in Tanaris by those wanting to transform into a skeleton, you no longer need to do the quest.  It has about a 50% chance to transform you into a skeleton, 25% to shrink you for 30 minutes and 25% to give you slowfall for two minutes.

This entry was posted in Tanaris, Transformation Trinkets and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.